The KÜHL JETSTREAM™ JACKET is a lightweight, high performance rain jacket made with AIRSKAPE™ fabric. This ultra-high performance waterproof/breathable fabric is water resistant to 22,000 mm (water pressure per millimeter) and 16,000 g/m⊃2 /day (the amount of water vapor (in grams) that can pass through a square meter of fabric during a 24-hour period).
AIRSKAPE™ fabric is woven for mechanical stretch and strength. The surface has a soft hand and is extremely lightweight. All seams have been fully sealed, and the center front, two hand and two chest pocket zippers are water resistant. The right pocket converts into a stuff sack with a reflective ribbon loop.
The JETSTREAM features KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion, as well as an ergonomically, anatomically correct pattern to follow the contours of your body. The low profile, stretch cuffs seal out cold and wet. KÜHL's signature hood has a reinforced brim and clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile adjustment. Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap and pockets provides better nighttime visibility.
- Fabric: main body: AIRSKAPE™ 100% Nylon C6 DWR Ripstop, 22k 16k 2.5 Layer | 1 oz/sq. yd; 66 GSM
- Total weight in size large: 9.6 oz
- Lightweight, high performance rain jacket (22K waterproof/16K breathability)
- Fully seam sealed
- Right pocket converts into stuff sack with reflective ribbon loop for packability
- Low profile stretch cuff
- KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Zippered, water-resistant center front, 2 hand and 2 chest pockets
- Two-tone design
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
- KÜHL's signature hood has a reinforced brim and clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile adjustment
DIFFERENT BY CONSTRUCTION
Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap and pockets provides better nighttime visibility.
KÜHL crest heat transfer logo
- Center front zipper length: 29”
- Bottom hem drawcord
- Be the first to review this product