The KÜHL WOMEN'S BRAZEN™ JACKET is constructed from lightweight merino wool. The DWR outer body serves as the first line of defense again wet conditions, while the lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD™ insulation further enhances breathability, flexibility and protection from the elements. With superb warmth-to-weight ratio and continued insulation when wet, PRIMALOFT GOLD delivers body warmth in harsh conditions.
The W’S BRAZEN JACKET features stylish diamond quilting on the exterior. Two zippered hand warmer pockets serve double duty and provide secure storage. Two chest pockets with snap closures and an inside left zippered pocket hold your stash and make it easy to find your valuables. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight. Adjustable cuffs with snap.
Wear the W'S BRAZEN JACKET wherever your next adventure takes you. Perfect for camping, fall/winter trekking, and snowshoeing. Pair with a heavier shell and wear as a mid-layer in harsher conditions.
- Fabric 1: main body: 50 % Wool, 50% Polyester DWR finish | 4.1 oz/sq. yd; 140 GSM
- Body Lining: 100 % Nylon | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold 100% Polyester| 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- Lightweight Merino Wool with DWR outer body fabric
- 60 gram Primaloft Gold insulation
- Metaluxe center front zipper
- Two chest pockets with hidden snap closures
DIFFERENT BY CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior diamond quilting
Inside left zippered pocket
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
- Adjustable cuff with snap
- Two hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- Approximate garment weight size small: 470 G | 16.6 OZ
- Be the first to review this product