The Cook County Double Sided Summer/Winter Recreational Trail System Map
We created The Cook County Recreational Trail System Summer Map because as residents of the area we saw the need for a comprehensive reference to all county hiking trails, trail systems, and state park areas. It was designed specifically to be the only map you need for your next summer adventure up north.
Then we realized we needed a winter one too so we created The Winter Cook County Recreational Trail Map. It has a complete list of all the ski trails, snowshoe trails, and snowmobile routes in the upper arrowhead region with color coded markings for trails including the Superior Hiking Trail, Magnetic Rock Trail, Kekekabic Trail and more.
Then we had the bright idea: Why not put these together so all you need is one map year round. So we created this map.
The map includes:
- A complete and accurate depiction of all Cook County fire roads, state highways, county roads and routes
- Trailheads and distances on the Superior Hiking Trail, North Shore State Trail, Border Route Trail and Kekekabic Trail.
- All lakes and rivers in the Upper Arrowhead Region
- Attraction icons such as peak overlooks, campsite locations, water access for trailers, waterfalls and more.
- Color coded areas for Minnesota State Parks, State Park Waysides, and BWCA Wilderness.
- Detailed expansions of trail areas like Crab Lake, Middle Falls Loop, George Washington Pines, Devil's Kettle and more.
- Snow mobile park and ride locations
- State and Privately Operated Ski Trails
- Difficulty ratings on ski and snowshoe trails
- Dog friendly trails
- Bike trails
|Brand||Bismarck Map Company|
- Be the first to review this product