The Cook County Winter Recreational Trail System Map
We created The Winter Cook County Recreational Trail Map because as residents of the area we saw the need for a comprehensive reference to all county hiking trails, trail systems, and state park areas. It was designed specifically to be the only map you need for your next winter adventure up north. It has a complete list of all the ski trails, snowshoe trails, and snowmobile routes in the upper arrowhead region with color coded markings for trails including the Superior Hiking Trail, Magnetic Rock Trail, Kekekabic Trail and more.
The map includes:
- A complete and accurate depiction of all Cook County fire roads, state highways, county roads and routes
- Snow mobile park and ride locations
- All lakes and rivers in the Upper Arrowhead Region
- Attraction icons such as peak overlooks, campsite locations, and more.
- Color coded areas for Minnesota State Parks, State Park Waysides, and BWCA Wilderness.
- State and Privately Operated Ski Trails
- Difficulty ratings on ski and snowshoe trails
- Dog friendly trails
- Bike trails
|Brand||Bismarck Map Company|
- Be the first to review this product